the rest is still unwritten

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

People Watch: Kristin Bauer's (aka True Blood's Pam) Secret Shoulder

Since Pam was absent on the last episode of True Blood, I thought I'd share a little trivia on the actress, Kristin Bauer van Straten, who plays her on the show.


Did anyone else know that Pam's been hiding that all this time?!
I was a bit surprised, but now that I think of it, I've never really seen Pam in a sleeveless top... She's always been in some badass jacket or corset of some sort. I guess she has worn something sleeveless though at some point because I read somewhere that they do have to use make-up when Pam exposes her shoulders.

It's funny because this knowledge that Kristin Bauer has a tattoo like this is really quite 'Pam'. I mean, yeah, so it's pink and purple and girly and flowery, but come on! It's still a tattoo, and a pretty sizable one at that. It reminds me of Pam's girlish tastes, but ruthless cold edgea deadly sort of charm.

We miss you Pam.

Hope to see you kicking ass very soon.




Image From:
http://truebloodguide.com/2011/06/13/kristin-bauer-on-cover-of-tattoo-magazine/

No comments:

Post a Comment