the rest is still unwritten

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pensieve: Out to Lunch - For a Week

I know, I know... I've been MIA. Again. I just spent the last week saying goodbye to someone who I have come to know as my soulmate, my Twin. So I hope you understand my absence from the virtual world. I needed some uninterrupted time with her and the rest of my Beets. We needed this time together. For the next time we see each other will no longer be a usual night of romping through the city with my Twin, my Beets and my T3. Instead, Twin will be walking down the aisle. =) Oh and she's also moving to another country. =( So yeah, we needed the time.

Talk about bittersweet. Peanut bitter.

I am so excited for her to start this new chapter of her life with the man she loves (who's a great guy to boot). Plus moving to a new country is going to be an awfully big adventure, but her leaving still leaves us sad.

Anyway, I have a bunch of posts in line. So stay tuned.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment