the rest is still unwritten

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm back and here we go!

Over the past few days, several friends have told me that they do read my blog (and actually enjoy it), but are slightly underwhelmed by the fact that my last post was from December of last year. As I began this blog, I expected people to stumble upon it from time to time, but what I did not expect was for people to actually look forward to my posts (back when I first started and was posting more regularly, a woman from New York wrote to me saying that reading my blog at the end of the day relaxed her and put her in a good mood!).

The final push came a couple of nights ago at a dinner with girlfriends. One of whom challenged me to publish a post everyday. And this is the manifestation of my acceptance of that challenge.

Well...

I won't post every day, but I do plan to keep a minimum of three a week. I don't want to get to a point where I just post for the sake of posting. So, rest assured that whatever ends up on here was written/drawn/sung with love =) I'll see you all in a couple of days!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment