the rest is still unwritten

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sorry... Again!!

Hey peoples. So sorry i haven't been updating so much. My friend came over to my house yesterday and was like: "You are such a bad blogger." I took this as both a compliment and a wake up call. First, I was really glad that she regularly checks my irregularly updated blog. (PS. A huge thank you and hug to those of you who still actually read this!) And second, that I really do need to post more regularly.

I've been a bit preoccupied these past few weeks. Lots of thinking, yes about what to post and what to do with my life (will post more when things get more concrete!) and lots of fussing over my pregnant pooch, Bailey (she's due this weekend!!!). I've also been sorting through a lot of stuff and am having a garage sale this weekend. So yeah loads to doooo.

Next week, I'll be setting aside a day dedicated to writing. PROMISE. Til then, keep on keeping on.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your garage sale Geo! I would also highly recommend the name Za to any impending pups.

    ReplyDelete