the rest is still unwritten

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Little Things.2

So recently, I've been spending a lot of time tending to my family's garden. No joke. It's something I absolutely love doing. You get to clear your mind, get a tan, and flowers and healthy plants everywhere - YAY! I've already started composing an entry on my garden, I'll post it in the next couple of days.

Anyway, so what made me smile today was that while walking around outside, I noticed a tiny plant growing from between the cracks in the cement next to a broom and a dustpan with poop in it. This always make me smile - the plant, not the poop part. Granted, plant root systems probably ruin buildings' foundations... But still, I love seeing plants in unlikely places. It reminds me that life always finds a way.


No comments:

Post a Comment