the rest is still unwritten

Thursday, December 13, 2012

MIA No More!!!

Okay, to be honest, even I am sick of me apologizing for not being able to blog regularly. So, let this be the last time I say:


I'M SORRY!

Early this year, I have taken the post of Head of Production for ZALORA Philippines and it has kept me plenty busy!
 
But I've made up my mind (for the last time hopefully) that I will make the time and effort to keep this blog alive.
 
Sharing my thoughts and adventures is as much for me, as it is for you my dearest readersso you best believe that the posts will keep on coming. I have actually started a bunch of entries, but ever got around to finishing them. Better late than never I guess!
 
I'm back and ready to blog!
 
Stay tuned!


Image From:
http://www.prosintraining.com/2009/10/what-makes-good-apology.html

No comments:

Post a Comment