the rest is still unwritten

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family Ties

So... It's my brother's birthday today. And granted, I'm kinda tipsy, but you know how they say that drunk babble is sober truth... Well, here's some drunk babbling realizations:

You can't choose who you're family is, the same way your family can't choose the kind of people that joins it (biologically). No matter what shortcomings you may hold against people in your family, they're your family!They will always be there for you, and have your best interests at heart, even when you think they're fighting against you. Talk it out, hug it out and think it through. Use your words, the right words.

To my family, and countless friends I count as family:

With all my heart;
 Thank you, I'm sorry and most of all: I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment